This is an incomplete list.
People with Disabilities
- Bridges to Independence :: “Rec Program Volunteers attend our recreational activities scheduled throughout the month and interact directly with our clients, having fun and providing assistance along the way as needed. Activities include bingo, bowling, swimming, art nights, video games, karaoke, field trips, and others (Bridges pays all recreation-related expenses for volunteers).” (Portland, Oregon)
- CARES Foundation :: educating the public and healthcare professionals about Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia and providing support and information to affected individuals and their families. (Union, New Jersey)
- 82nd/Foster Hospitality Space for Women :: “Founded in June 2009, 82nd/Foster Hospitality Space for Women provides hot food, coffee, sweets, clothing, information, and other resources for women living and working in the 82nd Avenue area (or elsewhere) in a compassionate, non-judgmental setting.” (Portland, Oregon)
- Narika :: Narika was founded in 1992 to address the problem of domestic violence in the South Asian community. (Berkeley)
- SFWAR :: San Francisco Women against Rape
- WOMAN, Inc :: [WOMAN] Women Organized to Make Abuse Nonexistent (San Francisco)
- Women’s Day-time Drop-in Center (Berkeley)
- Charlotte Maxwell Complementary Clinic :: a state licensed health clinic providing free complementary alternative medical treatments to low-income women with cancer. (Oakland)
- GLBT National Help Center (San Francisco)
- COLAGE :: making the world a better place for children of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and/or transgender parents and families. (San Francisco)
- Billy DeFrank LGBT Community Center (San Jose)
- Campus Pride :: Campus Pride represents the only national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization for student leaders and campus groups working to create a safer college environment for LGBT students.