To become a member, please join our mailing list by just clicking the above 🙂
- Membership of our list is not restricted to any social group.
- You need a google account to join.
- Although access to messages is restricted to members, all information being shared is open to the public and any of us can quote and mention a portion or entire message in their own blogs and websites unless in a manner violating someone else’s authorship.
Great! Now you are one of us. Your contribution is very appreciated. Here’s the list of possible ideas about what you can do. Please note that these are just some examples and you can do many other things.
- contribute your writing to our blog
- plaster the walls and bulletin boards in your school and neighborhood with our flyers
- translate useful/important information
- talk to your friends, family members, teachers, colleagues, doctors, and priests about domestic violence, sex workers’ rights, medical issues in intersex treatment, etc.
- share with other members your ideas for activities
- link to the G.R.E.A.T. website
- share with other members information about support groups, support facilities, clinics, events, news, educational opportunities, etc.
- … or anyway, just start posting! (see below for instruction)
- To start a new discussion :: email to email@example.com
- To reply to an existing discussion :: (1) in your email inbox, find the discussion email that someone has sent you, and reply, or (2) go to http://groups.google.com/group/great_dvc to find the discussion email to which you would like to respond, and click “reply”
- Unsubscribe from this group :: firstname.lastname@example.org