Read the short descriptions under each category and get an idea of what social issues our society is confronted with. Click “Read More…” to get further information about each issue.
Table of Contents
- Violence Against Women
- Gender-Sensitive Education
- Medical Treatment for Intersex Children
- Sex Workers’ Rights
- School Life of LGBT Students
- Transgender Legality
- Gay Marriage
- Fatness and Health Care: Women’s Health
- Pedophilia and Sex Offenses
- Battered Women’s Protective Strategies in VAWNET.org :: Good article on how battered women use various strategies to cope with battering, ranging from leaving the scene to confiding to friends. A must read for every single anti-DV, harm reduction support group for battered women and individual who cares.
- Support Prostitutes’ Rights Now!
- Sex Work 101
- Prostitutes’ Education Net
- Network of Sex Work Projects!
- The Sex Workers Project
- Sex Workers Outreach Project
- list of overseas advocacy groups
- St. James Infirmary :: “offers free, confidential, nonjudgmental medical and social services for female, transgendered, and male sex workers”
- Adult Industry Medical Healthcare Foundation
- Resources for Questioning Youth: Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual :: It is on a dating site, but the resources they have on this particular webpage are useful!